7 Reasons to Migrate Your Email from Webmail to Gmail for Work
If you’re like most business owners, you rely on email to communicate with your team and customers. And if you’re still using webmail for your company’s email, then you’re missing out on some great benefits of Gmail for Work. Here are 7 reasons why you should migrate your email to Gmail:
Increased SecurityGmail has a number of security features that help protect your data, including two-step verification and fraud protection.
Improved ProductivityWith Gmail for Work, you can easily manage multiple email addresses and inboxes, as well as create labels and filters to organize your messages.
More Storage SpaceGmail comes with 30GB of storage space per user, which is plenty for most businesses.
Better CompatibilityGmail works with a variety of devices and platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Plus, you can easily connect your Gmail account to other Google Apps such as Docs, Sheets, and Slides for even more productivity benefits.
Enhanced CommunicationGmail for Work includes a number of features that make communication easier, such as threaded messages, chat support, and the ability to easily attach files.
More Cost-effectiveGmail for Work is a more cost-effective solution than traditional webmail, and it's included in the price of most Google Apps plans.
Easier to ManageGmail for Work is easy to manage, and you can access it from anywhere with an internet connection.
If you’re still not convinced, then consider these additional benefits of Gmail for Work:
- Downtime is limited, with webmail, you never know when the incoming or outgoing server is down.
- Gmail has a better spam filter.
- Google Apps is more integrated making it simpler to work with other applications you might use.
- You can try Gmail for Work for free and see how it works for your business. If you’re not happy, you can always switch back to webmail. But we think you’ll find that Gmail for Work is a much better solution for your business email needs.
- To learn more about Gmail for Work, visit the Google Apps website.
If you’re ready to make the switch to Gmail for Work, contact us today and we’ll help get you started or follow our detailed migration guide to get you started.